Beatitudes are Jesus’ description of the character of a faithful follower.
Blessed are those who hunger & thirst for righteousness. (Mt 5:6)
- We must not only mourn our past sins, but also hunger for future righteousness.
- God satisfies him who is truly thirsty. (Ps 107:9)
- You can have as much righteousness as you truly desire.
- Many desire as much of God as they can fit into their busy life-style & schedule.
- Jesus said if we drink of His living water, we’ll never thirst again. (Jn 4:13-14)